Tell us exactly what you want and we’ll created a CAD drawing to show you exactly what your ornamental fence will look like before it is created and installed.
5 Step Process
With our signature 5 step process, we make sure that from design to installation, your custom fence goes exactly how you want it.
Custom ornamental fencing provides a unique and sophisticated look to any property, and could even increase your property’s value.
Custom Ornamental Fencing
With a team of fabricators, 10,000 square feet of fabrication shop and certified Computer Aided Designers, your ornamental fence will be a masterpiece! The types and styles of ornamental fences is almost endless; limited only by your imagination.
All of our custom ornamental fences are works of art that reflects our customers’ tastes and design expectations. Nothing ordinary will do. This can only be accomplished through our five step customer service.
- We want to conduct a consultation with every customer. Each home is unique thus requiring personal one on one attention with the customer. If you are looking for custom ornamental, we will even provide you with a computer design of your fence prior to fabrication. You will know exactly what you are getting down to the very last detail.
- We stake your yard prior to installation. After we have identified your underground public utilities, we will stake the location of your fence, including gates, corners and ends. We will even help you get a legal survey done if you are not sure of your property boundary.
- We create a drawing indicating each post location. “One size does not fit all” when it comes to your home. Customers will have the opportunity to approve where every post and gate will be placed prior to installation.
- We create a custom drawing of each fence panel after the posts are installed. Each panel is drawn to within a ¼”. We do this to ensure that each panel is custom fit to fit between the posts, considering slopes and spaces between posts.
- Custom panels are built for each section. Each section is built to ¼” tolerances and individually numbered to ensure correct and custom installation. We believe that an “off the rack” fence installation is unacceptable for you and your home.
With American Fence Company’s exclusive 5 step process, you can buy your custom ornamental fence in confidence from us. If you have a unique design in mind, our custom ornamental iron shop can build it. You will find our ornamental fence throughout the country, which includes the TD Ameritrade Ballpark, Offutt Air Force Base, CenturyLink Center, Google, Strategic Air Command, the Old Market, Eppley Airfield and many more.